– Join in a product/system design phase to analyze system requirements
– Develop or maintain website/web applications (e-commerce site, community site, CMS, back-end web application …etc ) with main language of PHP (CakePHP , Js Framwork).
– Work closely with other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverers and timelines, and ensure completion of deliverers in time.
– Technique support for Customer
Years of experiences:
Inexperience is good.
Minimum career level:
Minimum education level:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ related degree.
– Experienced in Responsive design
– Experienced in MVC development model
– Experienced in any PHP frameworks (CakePHP,Laravel, Yii, Codeigniter…) are plus.
Nice to have:
– Good English skill (reading and writing).
– Creativity and Teamwork
– Problem solving skill.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
– Knowledge of common open source tools.
– Working under pressure.
– Possibility to start work soon.
If you are matched with the requirements and interested in the position, please attach your resume and letter of application including your recent photo and click “APPLY” button to send.
Note: – Please send your CVs by attachment files;
– We are sorry to notify only short-listed candidates;
– Please indicate the position clearly on the envelope and email subject.